Blue Hills Dental has an opening for an experienced FULL TIME dentist in our Salt Lake City office, which will have its grand opening in February. Qualified applicants seeking a full time (five days per week) position will be considered. This office is newly constructed, and offers a beautiful aesthetic environment in which to practice. Additionally, our offices are equipped with the newest technology and equipment throughout, including electronic medical records, digital radiography and intra-oral cameras.
In our practices we welcome patients of all ages, but because a significant amount of our patients are children, it is necessary for interested candidates to have experience with, and enjoy, treating children as well as adults in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Blue Hills Dental offers relocation assistance, generous sign-on bonus for qualified locations, competitive wages, a great benefits package including liability insurance reimbursement and paid time off, continuing education credits, and a chance to work with a devoted team of people who take a visionary approach to group dental practices. We offer superior administrative support in areas such as human resources, quality assurance support, information technology, marketing, training, and supply procurement. We are a company that prioritizes quality dental care and exceeding customer service expectations.
Ask about potential relocation assistance
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform general dentistry services to patients of all ages, especially children, which includes the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
* DDS or DMD degree, licensed in Utah.
* 2+ years experience as a licensed dentist, with demonstrated experience treating children.
* Commitment to quality patient care, excellent customer service, and to educating patients on dental health.
* A positive attitude and ability to be a team player who brings a sense of excitement and fun to the practice.
On-call positions are also available. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to the email address listed on this posting.