General Dental Practice Associate Dentist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Blue Hills Dental has an opening for an experienced FULL TIME dentist in our Salt Lake City office, which will have its grand opening in February. Qualified applicants seeking a full time (five days per week) position will be considered. This office is newly constructed, and offers a beautiful aesthetic environment in which to practice. Additionally, our offices are equipped with the newest technology and equipment throughout, including electronic medical records, digital radiography and intra-oral cameras.
In our practices we welcome patients of all ages, but because a significant amount of our patients are children, it is necessary for interested candidates to have experience with, and enjoy, treating children as well as adults in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Blue Hills Dental offers relocation assistance, generous sign-on bonus for qualified locations, competitive wages, a great benefits package including liability insurance reimbursement and paid time off, continuing education credits, and a chance to work with a devoted team of people who take a visionary approach to group dental practices. We offer superior administrative support in areas such as human resources, quality assurance support, information technology, marketing, training, and supply procurement. We are a company that prioritizes quality dental care and exceeding customer service expectations.
Ask about potential relocation assistance
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform general dentistry services to patients of all ages, especially children, which includes the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
* DDS or DMD degree, licensed in Utah.
* 2+ years experience as a licensed dentist, with demonstrated experience treating children.
* Commitment to quality patient care, excellent customer service, and to educating patients on dental health.
* A positive attitude and ability to be a team player who brings a sense of excitement and fun to the practice.
On-call positions are also available. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to the email address listed on this posting.